Friday 30 July 2010

Commission in Blue

A customer asked me if I could make her a piece of work the other day ~ it feels like my first commission in a looooonnng time! She saw "Filigree and Shadow" (complete with red 'sold' sticker) and liked it so much I could only say 'Yes!' She had a very definite idea of how she wanted it to look, so it took me three attempts to get it right.......... She even chose the stamps she wanted me to add to the finished piece. Here are the works in progress......






The finished monoprint "Filigree in Blue" is now wrapped and awaiting collection. I have also framed another "Filigree ~ Adagio" and it is currently on display in the gallery.

1 comment:

  1. They're all lovely Melanie - so which one did she go for? Have tried to enlarge the bottom pic that shows both images, but nothing happens. Congrats on getting the commission. Bye for now, Lesley

    ReplyDelete