Tuesday 10 August 2010

The Smallest Studio in St Ives?

I have been thinking about the St Ives September Festival and have decided to be included in the popular Open Studios event this year, more details to follow as I get more organised. I do, however, have the tiniest space......... maybe I should use this as a Unique Selling Point! This photograph was taken standing in the doorway after my big print~off last week.

"Sulking Mermaid" and "Moody Angel" are continuing to sell really well through the gallery and can also be purchased from the website, click here if you would like one for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel, will pop down and see you during your Open Studio. It will be nice to see you again! Sorry, I haven't been in for a while but I have been thinking of you. Hope you are having a good summer

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete